Topic: BFpro & MSWindows: multiple audio-in/out-devices?
Does the driver and hardware of the BabyfacePro allow the user to configure multiple audio-out-devices in MS Windows (7 or later) that can be assigned to certain tracks of the BFs TotalMix-software?
Does the same work for several audio-in-devices? So i could route audio to certain tracks of TotalMix, which then are send to assigned audio-in-devices in Windows, which again are assigned to certain programs (that support configuration of a specific audio-in-device)?
Background info, which is hopefully not too confusing to understand (it's a rather complex setup): I am currently using a virtual soundcard-mixer-software (Voicemeeter Banana) together with a so-called virtual-audio-cable. In this setup i configured:
- a microphone to a physical input
- headphones to a physical output
- speakers to a separate physical output
- some music-player-software to a virtual output-device
- windows-standard-audio to an auxiliary virtual output-device
- voice-chat-program-output to a virtual audio-cable
- one virtual input-device for a streaming-software
- 2nd virtual input-device for a voice-chat-program
With this setup i can in one single window configure the mixing-software to:
- mute my microphone globally, with a shortkey-combination
- route the microphone, so it will only be recorded in one or more of the following: streaming-software, voice-chat-software, direct output to speakers and/or headphones
- route the music of the audio-player to one or more of the above four outputs
- enable/disable the output of the voice-chat to the streaming-software
- route the standard windows-output to one or more of the four outputs
- balance the volume-levels of all inputs/outputs and store them in presets
Is something like this possible with the BFPro and TotalMix? I would like to do this without software-mixing to improve latency and sound-quality as well as reduce CPU-usage.