Topic: TotalMix FX for iPad app v 1.2 available on the App Store

History see here:

https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=20043

TotalMix FX for iPad version 1.20 is now available on the App Store. Version 1.20 adds support for the Babyface Pro and some of the features from the desktop version 1.10:

- Swipe Control Strip to the right border

- Mirror function for outputs

- Copy FX function for outputs

- Channel names can be edited even in the Control Room section

- All faders of a fader group which include the Main output now follow the ’Do not load volume/balance’ option

- Small bug fixes and performance improvements

A new feature is 'diagnosis and setting the current playback channel count'. It allows you to check and control the currently active mode, 2 channels or all channels, which comes in handy in certain situations. The included help within the app has more details to offer.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

2 (edited by PhilippeMustang 2015-06-08 12:16:03)

Re: TotalMix FX for iPad app v 1.2 available on the App Store

Hello Matthias,
First of all congratulations for this new version, I particularly enjoy the 'SWipe control strip' new function, more room on the screen of the iPad for the inputs when in concert conditions.
My only regret is the following : in concert, I do not use the software inputs, so I am in '2 rows' mode with this blue dividing line that separates the Physical Inputs and the Software Input, that is present...even if there are no visible software inputs. And when I swipe off the control strip and swipe-it back on, it 'pushes' this blue line in the middle of the screen and I have to move it again at its maximum to the right. Would there be a possibility, while in 2 rows mode and when no software outputs are visible , to get rid of this separating line ?
Thanks again for all the good job !
Philippe

I Just purchased the TotalMix app and was very disapointed to find out my (original) Babyface is not supported, but only the UFX. I found an old thread here (witch I now can't find) where you said there was going to be support for the Babyface in the future.

Did this happen? Have I bought the wrong app, do I need to update my firmware? Or did you just skip support for the original babyface in favour of the Pro?

The app has a clear description text in the App-Store, and also a detailed help included. Both include a clear list of supported interfaces, which includes the Babyface.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME