Topic: FR: MadifaceXT peakhold on Display

Hi,
titel says it all :-)
It would be so nice to have peak hold on the diplay of the MFXT.

With lots of tracks it is hard to see an figure out which channel was in over. If it stays a little red dot on top, this would be much more easy.

And if there would be a chance to show the number of the channel which was in over this would be heaven!!! Or a chance to step through the channels which had overs.
:-)

I am dreaming...

Best.
Fabian

Fabian Frank - Arcantus Musikproduktion GbR
www.arcantus-musikproduktion.de
www.arcantus.de

Re: FR: MadifaceXT peakhold on Display

I am sorry, but this feature will not come. Please note that we have DIGICheck for exactly such applications. You can make the Global Level Meter quite small (reduce the font size, switch off Level Text, switch off Toolbar and Status Bar, drag the window so that it only shows the upper part of the meters) but still see the overs, which also can be shown forever if you activate 'Infinite Hold'.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

I am sorry, but this feature will not come. Please note that we have DIGICheck for exactly such applications. You can make the Global Level Meter quite small (reduce the font size, switch off Level Text, switch off Toolbar and Status Bar, drag the window so that it only shows the upper part of the meters) but still see the overs, which also can be shown forever if you activate 'Infinite Hold'.

You are right. This is what I always do.
I just had the situation where for some reason Digicheck did not work? The Driver for the MadifaceXT did not show in the settings. I wanted a quick solution for the soundcheck and was dreaming of this...

It would be nice, but not essential.

Thanks for the answer.

Best.
Fabian

www.arcantus.de

MC wrote:

Thanks for the hint with the fontsize - I never changed this.
This helps bringing more tracks on screen ;-)
An what I did no expect....tada...The setting is independet for Totalyse, Global Level Meter etc.
Great job!

Best.
Fabian

www.arcantus.de