Topic: New Option for DIM ?

I would regard it as pratical to make it configurable, that DIM works not only on Main Out,
but on all outputs of the TM FX Control room.

Currently I workaround using a permanent fader group.

What do you think of such an option ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: New Option for DIM ?

Yes, please!

As I'll be using an eight monitor setup soon, that would come in quite handy. As it is right now, I'm using four and I'm not using the dim function.

Extended surround support for monitoring would be nice too. Not only 5.1, but ambisonic up to n outputs. Where n=8 for me, but could be even more for some other setups. Someone in London? is building a 16 channel setup already.

MB Pro - 2 X FireFace 400, FF800 & DigiFace USB
ADAT gear: Korg, Behri, Fostex, Alesis...

I see that for the home user it might indeed be useful to have the DIM function not only controlling the Main out, but also the Phones out, which not the talent in the recording room, but in this case the engineer himself is using. Not necessary, but a feature of comfort. We'll add that to our list.

cyrano, you need to use a fader group with Mains. If you do so Dim automatically works for all.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thats very nice from you, many thanks Matthias !

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13