1 (edited by ry_cooder 2017-05-21 11:11:23)

Topic: Separate outputs for headphones 3 and 4

Hello, I have a BabyFace Pro and I'm trying to set two different outputs for headphones 3-4 in TotalMix.

My Headphones are plugged on phone 3 and they need to go on main output AN 1-2 in which my main speakers are connected. Another set of speakers is connected on phone 4 , and it would be cool if they can go on Main Out B in order to switch between two set of speakers. But I can't figure out how to assign phone 3 and phone 4 to separate outputs, in order to switch from Main output A (headphones+main speakers) and Main Output B (phone 4= another set of speakers).

2 (edited by ronmac 2017-05-21 12:48:48)

Re: Separate outputs for headphones 3 and 4

You can setup two different headphone mixes, freely routed by the "assign" option in TM. Unfortunately, the two headphone jacks can not be assigned to different mixes. They simply exist separately to accommodate different connector and impedance type headphone/earbuds.

To realize two different headphone mixes one of the mixes will need to be routed to a headphone amp or another device with a controllable headphone output.

3 (edited by ramses 2017-05-21 14:28:36)

Re: Separate outputs for headphones 3 and 4

> Unfortunately, the two headphone jacks can not be assigned to different mixes.

As shown in the block diagram in the handbook ...

Make yourself familiar, as this gives you a very good and comprehend overview ... p ~81

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13