Topic: Current of M32DA Output

Hi RME Team,

i would like to know:

-> What is the maximal current and voltage, that the output of the M32DA is able to drive?

Thank you

Tim

Re: Current of M32DA Output

You will find full specs in the downloadable manual.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Really? This is the official answer from the RME support after buying a 3000€ product?

If i could find the infomation in the manual I wouldn't have ask!

Please answer the question, thank you.

Tim

Your question is highly unusual. If someone really needs to know then he can calculate both voltage and current from the max output level and output impedance given in the manual's tech specs.

I think you want to know something very specific that you did not give enough information about to answer this correctly. This is an audio digital to analog converter for music signals. If you want to use it for something different then it may be even better to write to support instead of here in the forum.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

tcel wrote:

Really? This is the official answer from the RME support after buying a 3000€ product?

If i could find the infomation in the manual I wouldn't have ask!

Please answer the question, thank you.

Tim

I also would like to know what the reason is why you ask. Without knowing some details its not possible to give a good answer that really matches to the problem.
Only if you give more background information then its possible to find out whether you raised the proper question or whether you need anything to know on top.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13