1 (edited by Sjaak 2017-06-14 19:18:15)

Topic: UFX: setup vs snapshot vs workspace

Hi,
I use the UFX live standalone and in the studio, it's connected to a Mac. My question is: how to load all settings you save in the studio using Total Mix when using it standalone (live on stage)?

I would like to know the differences are between a snapshot, workspace and a setup. Regarding the last, I'm referring to the load/save setup function on the UFX unit itself. Regarding snapshots and workspaces, I'm referring to the total mix features.

Thanks
Sjaak

Re: UFX: setup vs snapshot vs workspace

By saving the current studio state into one of the unit's 6 Setups. You don't transfer files but always the current TM FX state: Options, Store Current State into Device - Setup x.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: UFX: setup vs snapshot vs workspace

Sjaak wrote:

Hi,

How to load all settings you save in the studio using Total Mix when using it standalone (live on stage)?

I would like to know the differences are between a snapshot, workspace and a setup. Regarding the last, I'm referring to the load/save setup function on the UFX unit itself. Regarding snapshots and workspaces, I'm referring to the total mix features.

to 2) Look chapter 25.5.2 of the UFX. There it is explained whats saved by a snapshot.
https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/fface_ufx_e.pdf

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13