Topic: Total Mix Operational Mode Issue

Hi All,

I've been getting along fine with TotalMix and my Fireface UFX/ Octamic XTC set up, but upon opening TotalMix today I have an issue with the operational mode. It seems to be stuck on the DAW mode (which I've never used before), and when I select "Full Mode" and press OK nothing happens - I remain stuck on the DAW mode.

I've tried loading old workspaces/ snapshots/ performing a total reset of the mix and also installing new drivers to no avail. Any ideas? It's driving me insane and it's really affecting my workflow.

Thank you.

Re: Total Mix Operational Mode Issue

Hi again,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? It's infuriating! I've just tried completely removing everything and re-installing the latest drivers, firmware, total mix etc and it's still the same.

3 (edited by ramses 2017-07-29 19:21:48)

Maybe lock registry in the driver settings dialog enabled ? Only an idea .. check/try.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

C:\Users\User Name\AppData\ Local\TotalMix FX.

In there the file rme.totalmix.preferences.xml includes the info about DAW or normal mode. Rename or move that file somewhere else, then start TM FX again.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yes! That fixed it, thank you! Any idea why it happened in the first place?

File corrupted or write protected...

This is just xml, you can look and check yourself.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME