Topic: Feature Request: ARC and TotalMix Integration On GUI

The TotalMix GUI provides 8 'Snapshots' of the mixer and 8 'Workspace' displays a mouse click away ... although even more can be saved to folder on your drive.

The ARC permits a high level of customization for preferred configuration/ template saving ability ... but no immediately available 'one mouse click away' to change configuration from the GUI. Configurations must be saved and loaded through the drop down menus.

Why can't there be multiple ARC configurations ... 8 for an example smile ... also 'a mouse click away' directly on the GUI?

I think this would be a great work flow enhancement and promoter of even greater creative use of the ARC ... especially with hardware units with high channel count.

DF Tweedie

UFX+, ADI-648, Win 10, i7 10 core 3Ghz 64 Gb, Cubase 9, PT 12.8

Re: Feature Request: ARC and TotalMix Integration On GUI

+1. This is a very useful idea

Babyface Pro, UFX+ via Thunderbolt, Win 10, Cubase 9.5 Pro, Asus Z270 i7700k Guitarist-1961

+1 nice idea
I also thought about it, that UFX+ used as a "tape deck" (Durec) requires a different key assignment compared to other use cases.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Please note that the key W gives you direct and super quick access to 30 workspaces. And every workspace includes its own configuration of the ARC...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Storing/Loading ARC presets is now on our list for the next big update, TM FX 1.50.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

cool many thanks Matthias.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

For my own learning process, is that "W key" something I should have known about from the manual or is it an internal knowledge kind of thing?

Babyface Pro, UFX+ via Thunderbolt, Win 10, Cubase 9.5 Pro, Asus Z270 i7700k Guitarist-1961

It's in the (all) manual(s). And also in the menu of TotalMix FX: File, Workspace Quick Select (W).

25.9 Hotkeys and Usage

TotalMix FX has many hotkeys and mouse/hotkey combinations to speed up and simplify the usage. The below description refers to Windows. On Mac substitute Ctrl in the below list with the command key ().

The key W starts the dialog Workspace Quick Select for a direct selection or storage of up to 30 Workspaces.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you MC,  I never saw it before and I honestly believe I must have had some form of learning disability .... and it is no fun realizing this at 60.

MC ... Thank you so much for this clarification.

Looking forward to FX 1.5, but for the present it will certainly make my life easier!

UFX+, ADI-648, Win 10, i7 10 core 3Ghz 64 Gb, Cubase 9, PT 12.8