Topic: ARC USB Volume control - Feature request

It would be great if a pop-up window displaying the actual Level of the MAIN / Ph1 / Ph2 Volume would appear on-screen when turning the ARC Volume-control

Last I checked this didn't even happen on the madiface XT device's display with the ARC USB, allthough it does with the old ARC

Is it possible to realize on-screen (in Windows) ? Right now the only way of knowing the volume is by toggling between the DAW and Totalmix...

Re: ARC USB Volume control - Feature request

I would like that feature for Fireface as well as MADIFACE XT, at home my device is not at my desk, but in another room...

bisthore wrote:

It would be great if a pop-up window displaying the actual Level of the MAIN / Ph1 / Ph2 Volume would appear on-screen when turning the ARC Volume-control

Last I checked this didn't even happen on the madiface XT device's display with the ARC USB, allthough it does with the old ARC

Is it possible to realize on-screen (in Windows) ? Right now the only way of knowing the volume is by toggling between the DAW and Totalmix...

we minimise the collapsed t mix screen and share to a separate screen to get over this not ideal tho...

Any possibility of this being implemented?

Has anybody at RME been looking at this request ?

Hi, I had just registered here to express exactly this wish. Is it already possible or is it planned?
Would be really useful if when turning the encoder, the volume is displayed as a pop-up or in the systray.