Topic: Feature Request: Disable Mouse Wheel Changes to Mixer Settings

Would it be possible to add a preference to disable the mouse scroll wheel from moving the faders and pan knobs etc in Total Mix?

I'm finding it a little too easy to accidentally change settings as I'm setting up the app.

Thanks for considering.

Re: Feature Request: Disable Mouse Wheel Changes to Mixer Settings

It would be possible, but I can not remember we ever got that request, and it would blow up our settings panel even more (too many options in there already). Maybe the problem vanishes for you after getting more used to TM FX...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

It would be possible, but I can not remember we ever got that request, and it would blow up our settings panel even more (too many options in there already). Maybe the problem vanishes for you after getting more used to TM FX...

I understand. Now that I have my one any only setting dialed in how I need it, I can lock the mixer using that setting.

That being said, even a few days later I found one that accidentally moved down to -0.2dB instead of 0.0. I know this is probably user error but when setting it up I did find it too easy to accidentally change things using the scroll wheel.

I think this came up in WaveLab a few years ago and a solution was found.

Anyway, I don't think it's a big issue, just wondering if it's possible or anybody had a request for it.

it is possible to Lock User Interface or switch into DAW Mode which completely removes faders and routing

HDSPe AIO, ADI-2 DAC, Fireface UFX, Octamic D, Octamic II
Reaper, High Sierra