Topic: RME RayDAT - Mixer has disappeared

Help!
What did I do?
The RME mixer application has vanished, yet I cannot recall doing this myself.
I ask as I am trying to set up the headphones out via ADAT 7/8 off my ADI-8 DS Pro converters.....which at this point in time is not happening so time to R that FM....
But if someone can tell me where my mixer/matrix has gone I would be grateful

Re: RME RayDAT - Mixer has disappeared

Which OS and OS version please ? Which RME firmware and driver version is in use ?

Do you remember, what your last "remarkable" actions on your PC were ?
OS upgrade or something like this ?!

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi ramses. (any relation?)

I am running Windows 7 SP1.
RME driver is the latest one from the website, 4.22
Firmware version is also the latest AFAIK (how do I see the firmware version please?)

In all honesty I suspect it is my fault, as my usual driver updating process is too read the text file, and this used to say to open the device manager & find the HDSP entry & "update" from there - lately there have been installers provided but on checking the website yesterday whilst trying to solve this I saw something saying that on one update I should have uninstalled everything to prevent an old version of TotalMix loading. I do not recall if I did this or not.
I have tried searching for TotalMix on my system but it seems that it simply is not there.
The machine was built for me by Leon at DAW Plus - and the last "remarkable" action is something I simply do not recognise as happening - I honestly do not know when this went missing (usually don't use it) and I only noticed yesterday because I was trying to get a headphone feed working and had managed to hook up the outputs from the ADI-8 DS back asswards (this is corrected now and works fine) so I am honestly stumped at this point

I install or update my RayDAT on Win7 SP1 simply by running the installer.
Never had any issues by that.
My last update to v4.22 went flawlessly.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Like you, I ran the installer - yet I have no TotalMix.
The system is working perfectly - no issues - just no TotalMix either and I do not understand why

TotalMixFX.exe should be found in C:\Windows\System32.

Are you sure it is not hidden behind the triangle/chevron in the notification area?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME