Topic: High Sierra and Fireface USB Settings

Hello guys, I bought bfp and I downloaded the latest version of RME driver.(I'm usinig High Sierra)
And after the reboot of the Mac(because of the istallation), I tried to start a driver and nothing happened.
As I say in detail, the icon of the driver pops up at toolbar about 0.1 seconds and it just disapears.
I searched almost every information about this problem and it's been more than 2 weeks.

And after trying all the solutions that couldn't solve my problems, I realized that there is additional problem which I think is the main reason of the driver issue.

After the install the driver and reboot, I heard that there should be Allow button in System Preferences-Security&Privacy-General- under the 'Allow the apps downloaded from'

But there is nothing below. I erased and reinstalled Mac OS and also the drivers but it won't appear.
And I think this is the main reason for this..

Please help me and sorry for bad english(I'm not a English user..)

Re: High Sierra and Fireface USB Settings

When the BF Pro turns on, do the LEDs show CC? Then you have to change to PC.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

thanks but i've tried that already.

When did you download the driver? Before June? Then please re-download again and install the newly downloaded one.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I downloaded newly driver several times but it won't help.

I'm doing like delete a downloaded one and download a new one and install / and doin again and again...

Then you might have to check if the BF Pro is found from the Mac at all.  Apple, About this Mac, System Report, Hardware, USB, check for Babyface Pro with serial number in the USB device tree.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

This might help: https://developer.apple.com/library/con … ction.html

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME