Topic: What about Bluetooth, but utilized with Hiby Link ?

Hi, my audio chain is very simple:

Fiio dap (digital transport) wired connected (SPIDF coax out) to ADI-2 Pro, headphone and....Stop.

Now I discovered an app for Android called Hiby Music player , with an interesting feature: Hiby Link.

Installing Hiby Music player on both dap and  smarphone I can use the latter to remote control the Fiio dap using Bluetooth aptx.

Very nice and usefull for me, but here is the question :

Is my original signal (fisically located on Fiio dap) degraded by this connection ? Or the final quality is anyway stated by the DAC and AMP of ADI-2 Pro ?

PS I listen to only flac 44/16
Thanks

Re: What about Bluetooth, but utilized with Hiby Link ?

And this is a Windows or an Apple question ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

You can answer this question yourself by trying the Bit Test files for the ADI-2 Pro, played from your DAP.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

ramses wrote:

And this is a Windows or an Apple question ?

My dap use Android 5

MC wrote:

You can answer this question yourself by trying the Bit Test files for the ADI-2 Pro, played from your DAP.

Thank I' ll investigate.

6 (edited by sinarca 2018-10-05 10:43:51)

Test result:
Bad news = My loved used app JetAudio failed  :-(
Good news = Hiby Music player passed it :-)
Neutral (?!) news = I don't ear any sound difference between the two app (bit test passed or not)

So I'm thinking of continue to use my loved JetAudio for wired connection, but using Hiby Music for remote control of my dap