Topic: Wish: Display Dynamic Loudness Correction in the display

Hi,

another idea, I hope you like it.

I would regard it as very useful, if the actually performed loudness correction could be displayed.

I checked the different screens and would regard it as most useful, to implement it in the Dark Volume Display.
Maybe together with a new remap-key function to toggle the display of the 3rd line

between the usual display of B/T
B +x.y T +x.y
to this new display of dynamic loudness correction
Ld B +x.y T +x.y

In this regards my former proposal / request makes even more sense to add some new remap-key commands like
EQ+B/T+Ld All
to be able to free-up one remap key slot for this new use case, see also: https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=27798

Maybe you have this already in a "development version" to look how the algorithms work, but also for me it would be very interesting and informative
- how dynamic loudness is working
- whether its in effect and how much of it
and this without having to enter the menues and calculate the numbers because I always forget when switching phones wink

And for sales and demos this will also help to sell this cool feature, when its so easy to hear AND see it in action.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13