Topic: TotalMix Remote acting strange

I have both a UFX and a UFX+, and I'm getting the same behavior out of both, so it's got to be my setup, but I can't figure it out.

The output channels work fine across the board, with adjustments both from TotalMix and TotalMix Remote reflecting to each other properly.  On the input and playback channels, I can control everything via TMR *but* the fader and the pan.  Changes to the fader and/or pan in TMR do not communicate back to TM, and changes to the fader and/or pan in TM do not reflect to the TMR screen on the iPad.  Everything else (EQ, dynamics, channel setup, Fx fader, mute, etc.) works/reflects properly between TM and TMR.

Any thoughts?

Re: TotalMix Remote acting strange

Windows? Mac? Version of TotalMix FX?

Apart from that: you are working in Submix view. As long as you don't have the same submix selected in both apps the fader movements will not be visible as synced. EQ etc is not submix related and therefore always visible on all apps.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Sorry for the lack of detail.  I was thinking it might have been more of a networking issue.  Win 10 64 Pro.  TB Driver 1.14 (TM 1.50) for the UFX+, USB Driver 1.166 (TM 1.50) for the UFX.  I'll check to make sure the same submix is selected in both TM and TMR.  I didn't think about that because the faders and pans on the outputs were working.  Thank you for the quick reply!

It was indeed not having the same submix selected on both TM and TMR.  Brain fart!

Glad this was a quick fix!

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME