Topic: Mix minus for voice over recording

Hi,
I am a blind user, I use windows and I own an RME Babyface (not pro).
I am an italian voice over talent, so I am in need of a way to do live sessions with my customers.
Basically I have to create a mix minus to send to my client a centered signal taken from the left channel (AN1. I've searched on the forum, there is a post about this but I can't find the solution.
Could you help me, please?
The total mix is inaccessible to screen readers software, so I will be grateful if someone can help in creating a workspace for me via Team Viewer or Any Desk.

Thank you!

Re: Mix minus for voice over recording

Forum user cankirca has created an OSX application to work around the missing screenreader support. You should try to contact him. With his feedback we have added some OSC commands and ARC USB options to get impaired people access to as many options as possible.

https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=26374

Support is also available via Teamviewer to help creating such a workspace.

That said the task of what to do is not 100% clear to me.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi, thanks for your reply.

In my work some customers want to ear me while I record, so there are some platforms like ipdtl.com, sessionlinkpro.com and others that are usable via the chrome browser to transmit and receive audio using the opus codec. So when I logon into a session the web page asks for the input and output devices to use. If I select my 1 slash 2 input where my preamp is connected the client says that he can ear me only from the left channel and that my volume is too low, so I want to use the other 3 slash 4 imput to send it to the customer and level the volume independently. So the customer would receive only the imput and not my monitor feed.

Is this possible also with the accessible program, and how can I do?

Thanks.

If you can, please set up a session with a customer and then send me mail (support@rme-audio.de) with login data for our own Teamviewer Quicksupport software from rme.to/tv

I have an idea that could work.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thanks!
I've sent you an email with my Team Viewer ID and an invitation to a call with Cleanfeed, a service like these that I had mentioned before. Sorry, I couldn't engage a client right now.

Hi,
I want to thank you the RME guy that has quickly helped me in solving this problem.
I never had a support guy connected directly to my machine, this was a big surprise, especially because not all people think or are sensible about accessibility.

Again, thank you!