Topic: TotalMix shows no devices

Good afternoon,

I've installed the latest firmware (26) and the latest MADIface drivers (0.9680) on my up to date Windows 10 device (1809 build 17763.316) and when I right click on the TotalMix icon in the taskbar area and choose New Window it shows nothing under Initial Device. Digicheck doesn't show any data either. I tested ASIO and it works correctly. I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I've tried using other USB ports.

Any ideas on what I should look at to fix this?

Re: TotalMix shows no devices

There is no TotalMix for the ADI-2 DAC. You can delete its autostart via Task Manager.

DIGICheck 5.92 works, you seem to not have set it up correctly (F3).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by FunderFURY 2019-02-24 04:33:56)

Very quick response! Thank-you. This is a brand new device so I'm new to all of this. I was going to contact support on Monday but thought the answer was likely something simple that I forgot. I've removed TotalMix.

DIGICheck doesn't show anything. The application opens but no levels, etc are shown. On some of the pages an animation plays where a horizontal line drops from the top but it reaches the bottom and then nothing. It's likely something with my setup but ASIO worked so I know the two are communicating. Is there anything that I can try or look at to see what's wrong? I didn't see an error log file or anything. I tried it on two different computers with no luck.

Did you select the ASIO MADIface USB driver via F3 and then the Output L and R and Playback as Source?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank-you. I chose "Playback" as source and it's working perfectly.