Topic: [BUGS] settings dialog window, sample rate limited and digicheck 5.92

Hi, I received my new adi 2 dac a few days ago and I'm very pleased with it but I have some problems I can't solve myself.

I can't access to the setting dialog  window for adi2 dac configuration because it doesn't appear in the windows task bar, and so I can't change the sample rate upper than 44 khz 24 bits in windows 10 (you know, when you right click on the speaker symbol in windows>sound>playing>Analog (1+2) RME ADI2 dac>properties>advanced stats>default format).

I can't also use digicheck because it's crashing at the start.

So I guess that my adi2 driver installation have a problem.

Any Ideas?

Cordialy, Piou

Re: [BUGS] settings dialog window, sample rate limited and digicheck 5.92

I have to precise that I just reinstalled windows 10 this morning so my windows session is all pure and new.
I installed the rme drivers and firmware in the good order like described in the manual

And now it would be good if you would perform regular backups using macrium reflect.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Excuse me but I don't understand what the relationship is?

As most people forget to implement backups I proposed to do it so .. because I see it already in my crystal ball, that the next windows update or something else impacts your system, then its better to be able to restore from a backup quickly.

And I wrote it clearly, "And now it would be good (.. after you fixded this issue ...) .."

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Do you install the Madiface driver ?

RME Babyface pro, Cubase 2 for Ios, RME ADI-2 Dac

Hi TGNV, Yes I installed the madiface driver.
Can an admin/modo  verify the content of this thread? There seems to be some people trying to sell or to advertise about paying software that have nothing to do with the the topic. Thanks in advance

Please contact RME support by mail or telephone. I don't have the impression that we will be able to fix this issue (which nobody else has) without exchanging much too many mails.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME