Topic: Adi 2Pro insert Hardware

Hi,

I try to insert hardware into my ADI2PRO but whitout succes.

The main problem is that the Input is allways redirected to the output, so Insert a hardware unit for exemple betwen the TS output and going back is not possible.

Any idea about the setup to be able to do this ?

Thank you

Re: Adi 2Pro insert Hardware

The ADI-2 Pro is no recording interface, its a DAC and ADDA converter.
So combine RME recording Interface and ADI-2 Pro.
Described here:
https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … our-Setup/

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

HI thank you i'm a little bit disapointed, this is a very expansive unit and the AD DA is awesome, sad that I cannot use both simultaneously,

> The main problem is that the Input is allways redirected to the output, so Insert a hardware unit for exemple betwen the TS output and going back is not possible.

So you did not find the CC-Multichannel option? You can use the front output 3/4 to loop back to In 1/2 while monitoring the DAW via output 1/2...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

The problem in fact is only the monitoring of the Input that is not working, I would to either to route it though headphone the second output.

Hi, I manage to find a solution connecting the hard between XLR 1/2 Output and Analog 1/2 Input. The monitoring is done via Headphone 3/4 output and by choosing the input of this output to be Analog. Also I can monitor from the Daw if I route my Input 1/2 to USB 3/4. My problem was that I did not notice that Phone 3/4 is on the left side and 1/2 on the right Side.

Thanks for helping

David