Topic: Audio in/mix

Can the ADI-2 FS Pro mix incoming audio streams?
Currently I use a UCX to mix an incoming SPDIF, an analogue pair and the USB output. All are at unity, it's just mixing the sources so all are audible over the main output. Is there any way the ADI-2 could do this, even if via USB with a short lag?

Thanks!

Re: Audio in/mix

You need TM FX for flexible routing.
So simply integrate the ADI-2 Pro FS into your UCX based solution, as described here in my blog:
https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … our-Setup/

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

> Is there any way the ADI-2 could do this, even if via USB with a short lag?

Any DAW software would enable you to do that.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

True, routing via DAW would be possible, sorry I am so used to use TM FX for "zero latency" monitoring.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

OK, thanks - so USB is the only way this could happen then? No routing at all in the unit?
Naturally a DAW could do it over USB but I was hoping for something a little lighter on resources.

6 (edited by ramses 2019-04-02 16:21:06)

kwithnail wrote:

OK, thanks - so USB is the only way this could happen then? No routing at all in the unit?
Naturally a DAW could do it over USB but I was hoping for something a little lighter on resources.

Read my post #2 again ;-) => Combination of Recording Interface and ADI-2 Pro FS, you have the UC => perfect, done.

Thanks, I read the post - I don't want to use the UCX, that's why I was asking if the ADI-2 Pro has any functionality in this regard.

Well you asked again and this was again the answer wink