Topic: ADI-2 FS - No AK4490 Filter switching?

The handbook of the ADI-2 FS does not describe an option of switching the AK4490 filter characteristic, and the ADI-2 FS's default filter of the AK4490 seems to have been set to one of the Sharp Roll-Off Filter Characteristics variant.

Is there a non-described possibility to also set the ADI-2 FS to the Slow Roll-Off Filter Characteristic, e.g. by manual jumper setting inside of the box? Or is this not implemented in the ADI-2 FS at all (like it is in the ADI-2 Pro FS)?

Re: ADI-2 FS - No AK4490 Filter switching?

The ADI-2 FS does not support filter switching. It uses the usual super low latency Short Delay Sharp on both in and out, as needed and common in professional environments.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Where is this manual available?

For the ADI-2 FS ? The unit has not yet shipped ...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Understood.  The original poster references a passage in the "handbook for the ADI2-FS".  I was curious if the manual was posted somewhere on the RME website other than the product page where I have been periodically checking for updated news.  Any idea when these will ship?

The ADI-2 FS manual is where all manuals are - download section...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you, I figured it was posted somewhere on the website I hadn't looked.  Perhaps you could also provide a link to the manual under "more information" on the product page as you do for all other products?

MC wrote:

The ADI-2 FS manual is where all manuals are - download section...

Ah ok, then it is not linked yet to the products webpage.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13