Topic: Faderport 16 with Totalmix Fx

When  I startup the FaderPort 16 in ‘MCU logic’mode , and “enable midi” in TotalMix FX (1.6) In the other modes it worked  less or the FaderPort did nothing.
Faders 9-16 work perfect! With even the names of the inputs. I can’t seem to figure out how to make all the faders connect: faders 1-16. That would be great for live use or even setting up for recording.
I don’t understand why it start at fader 9 instead of fader 1.
I can control TotalMix wireless from the iPad (all faders) and the corresponding faders 9-16 will also then move...looks cool. But how can I use all 16 faders...
I use windows 10. 
Firmware is updated 
(Interface: RME UFX II)

Re: Faderport 16 with Totalmix Fx

You have to move one bank to the left. Should be in the faderport manual.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Faderport 16 with Totalmix Fx

mnbunt wrote:

When  I startup the FaderPort 16 in ‘MCU logic’mode , and “enable midi” in TotalMix FX (1.6) In the other modes it worked  less or the FaderPort did nothing.
Faders 9-16 work perfect! With even the names of the inputs. I can’t seem to figure out how to make all the faders connect: faders 1-16. That would be great for live use or even setting up for recording.
I don’t understand why it start at fader 9 instead of fader 1.
I can control TotalMix wireless from the iPad (all faders) and the corresponding faders 9-16 will also then move...looks cool. But how can I use all 16 faders...
I use windows 10. 
Firmware is updated 
(Interface: RME UFX II)

Did you ever get this fully working?