Topic: Firmware Updates ADI-2 Pro 193 / 94 and DAC 26 / 29
While the firmware versions released a few weeks ago, see
were well received we had overlooked a few smaller issues that were caused by the changes in said firmware. In the meantime we also got notified of two older bugs that - thanks to very detailed user feedback - could be identified and fixed quickly. That brings us to the new DSP versions 94 for the Pro and 29 for the DAC. This update is highly recommended!
Here are the details.
- The currently loaded EQ Preset stays valid after a reboot (if it wasn't modified). That also solves the EQ Preset name in the new Details Top screen to no longer change to 'Manual' after reboot.
- To make ON and OFF messages easier to recognize ON now features a light green background, OFF a light grey one, and OFF and ON are in capital letters which also improves readability.
- Brought back Standby button to interrupt the AutoDark mode.
- Changed 'DIM' to 'Dim'
- New meter options Pre-FX, Post-FX and Dual now work as expected on the analog inputs in the Global Level Meter screen
- Loading a setup that had Basic mode AD/DA and then an Analog input chosen as source required to load the setup two times in a row to activate the analog input.
- New Remap Keys options Polarity, Crossfeed 1-5 and all DA filters did not work.
- Amber did not show the intended color change when in DSD mode
- A specific setting in combination with Dual Linked Volume (Dual Phones On) caused an invalid Balance value of L850 after reboot (and it sounded like that - screwed).
- Added phones removal to interrupt the AutoDark mode.
Windows: If you need to install the driver for the flash process and uninstall it again:
https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopi … 81#p135881
As always updated manuals are available for download on our website: