Topic: BSOD DIGICHECK 5.1/ HDSPe AES

Hi,

I'm a new RME user. Bought the HDSPe AES instead of LynxAES.

After installing Digicheck 5.1 yesterday, I checked  if everything worked properly and it did.

Today, after startup..... opening wavelab, playing a track..... opening digicheck I got audio input, then I switched a couple times between wavelab, digicheck and suddenly there was no audio input in digicheck. And then after a minute or so BSOD.

After restart, I checked if the problem is still remaining, and yes.........again no audio input in digicheck and after a minute or so BSOD.

I pretty much isolated the problem, and it must be related to Digicheck software. For now it seems that Totalmix works properly, as it should.
Already tried rolling back to Digicheck 4.53 but that didn't work.

Anyone experienced the same behaviour, I'd like a solution?

Thanks a lot
Will J

(asus pt6t de luxe v2 mainboard, intel i7 CPU 920 2.67GHZ, RME HDSPe AES, UAD2 duo)

Re: BSOD DIGICHECK 5.1/ HDSPe AES

Use a newer version for testing, like this one:

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/dc_select.zip

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Use a newer version for testing, like this one:

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/dc_select.zip

Matthias...I appreciate your fast reaction.
Don't get me wrong but I don't really like to work with betaversions, or is this version properly tested already?

Is the problem I described a known issue hence a new betaversion of digicheck? I just want a working version, or a workaround.

regards
Will

After deinstalling DC 5.1 and removing all entries from the registry I have first installed 5.1 again. Just to see if I could reproduce the situation
In the following situation a BSOD occured:
-shutdown DC
-randomly during use after all audio input suddenly vanished from DC

Following I installed the betaversion. Things seem to be working on initial test. Just hoping it stays this way.

Regards
Will

I have no clue what causes this, but we fixed a few quircks in the new DC 5.2, so trying it can not be wrong. And yes, this exe is already the release version.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME