Topic: I have no Idea how to play music with hdsp 9632

Hello folks!

I have newly got a hdsp 9632 and i want it to play music with my technics su-v5 amplifier and the speakers ofc. I think this should work theoretically (even though this amplifier is of an older generation) but i don't know how to put the settings and where to put the cables so that i can hear something.  so far i have coaxial cinch which enters the amplifier at aux. i have tried phone-in and so on but it doesn't work. There's some software installed (hdsp mixer and another programm i think) but it seems very complicated to me. could anybody help me?

s

Re: I have no Idea how to play music with hdsp 9632

Use the cinch connections (labeled Out 1 & 2) on the analog breakout cable (not SPDIF), and set your computer to use the HDSP 9632 as the default audio device (in Windows: Control Panel > Sound, in OS X: System Preferences > Sound). Start some playback and check the HDSP Mixer to see if you have signal going out - you should see green meters on Out 1 & 2 (middle row) and AN 1 & 2 (bottom row). If so, should be working fine, so make sure the rest of the path is correct.

If you have been messing with the HDSP Mixer already, reset to default by holding CTRL and clicking the Preset 1 button on the right side panel.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

3 (edited by santafanta 2010-02-21 14:21:25)

Re: I have no Idea how to play music with hdsp 9632

Hello Jeff!

Thanks for your advice. I will try it as soon as I'm home and I hope it will work. I will write back for feedback presumably not until monday as I have no internet at home for the next days.

so long

s

EDIT: works fine thank you smile