Topic: 9632 add to 9652 on the same computer to have 32 i/o adat : possible?

hello is it possible to have on the same computer a 9652 and a 9632 to have 32 inout adat on the same time?

if yes physicly, how is it with the driver ?

thanks for your help.

bonjour est il possible de mettre une 9652 et une 9632 sur le meme ordi dans le but d avoir 32 i/o adat simultann?es
si c possible physiquement, qu en est il au niveau logiciel pour la gestion des cartes?
existetil d'autres solution en sachant que j ai deja une 9652 donc 24 i/o adat et que j en voudrai 8 autre.

merci a vous

Re: 9632 add to 9652 on the same computer to have 32 i/o adat : possible?

I guess you mean a HDSP 9652 with a HDSP 9632.

Yes, in this case, both cards use the same device driver, so it will work. Up to three Hammerfall DSP systems may be used in any combination in the same system.
You may also have to sync both cards using a common wordclock.
Your application software will see all available I/Os, you'll also have 2 separate TotalMix mixers: one for each card (remember that TotalMix channel routing from one card to the other is not possible by design).

However if you try to mix ie: an older DIGI9652 with a HDSP9632 - it will not work.

Re: 9632 add to 9652 on the same computer to have 32 i/o adat : possible?

thanks Thalys,
what i want is to have 32 adat in/out on my station with one HDSP 9652 and one HDSP 9632 to record strait 32 chanels on cubase or nuendo software. So if i understand what you say its possible with HDSP series.
In addition, with a HDSP 9632 i could have 2 in/out analog, and one headset for monitoring.