Topic: 24 DiGi 96/8 PAD can not start up in WinXP SP3
I get a 24 Digi 96/8 PAD from my friend. And it can not work with my system.
My system setup as following
MB: SuperMicro X6DA8-G2 (intel E7525/7520 board)
CPU: Xeon 3.6*2
Memory: DDR with ECC 1G*2
SCSI Raid: Onboard Adaptec AIC-7902B Host Raid with Raid 0 Maxtor Altas 15KII harddisk (WinXP3 installed)
SATA with raid function: Onbaord SATA, harddisk * 2 raid disable (one with WinXP3 installed)
Graphic Card: Nivdia Geforce 8800GT PCI-E 16X
1.two Win XP OS installed
2.other PCI and PCI-X board including Sound Card, 1394 card, SCSI add on card and so on can work normally on the system.
3.All LPT and COM port disabled already.
All other card in PCI and PCI-X is removed. PCI-X is set to 66MHz.
Several diference condition happen while I installed the 98/8 PAD with the 2.11 ver driver and the previous 2.10 version.
1. installed in the 33M PCI(without -X) slot, start up with SCSI raid winxp, hardware can be found and driver can be installed, after reboot and log into the winxp system again, the blue screen happened. And the system must be reset manually. (Error LED of the sound card is On and Optical out is on)
2. installed in the 33M PCI(without -X) slot, start up with SATA winxp, hardware can be found and driver can be installed and reboot suceessfully. Device can be found on the "Device Management" but with yellow mark, tips " This device can not starpup, Error Code:10", And in resource page, Tips"It has some problem with the device, no resource is used". (Error LED of the sound card is On and Optical out is on)
3. Installed in the PCI-X, the system shutdown qucikly after I push the power button and power on.
Anyone can give a hand to me for this? I already work on it for almost the whole night without any solution.
Follwoing information is added for the device ID
Information showed in device management:
1. Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EE&DEV_3FC3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_04\4&3A321F38&0&10F0
2. Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_10EE&DEV_3FC3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_04, PCI\VEN_10EE&DEV_3FC3&SUBSYS_00000000, PCI\VEN_10EE&DEV_3FC3&REV_04...
Card Hardware infromation:
1. PCB version V1.6 showed on the PCB
2. Serial Number: 22107089
3. PCB color: Green