Mac USB driver 2.16 is now available. It comes with TotalMix FX 1.21. Several new features also require a firmware update. Both together gives an impressive list of new features and improvements:
- CRM channel selection no longer limited for Fireface UCX, UFX, 802 and MADIface XT.
- selection dialog improved to prevent select-confirmation already on the first mouse click (example: Reverb - Type)
- the View Options panel can now be collapsed like all the other panels, thus getting more and flexible space
- as with the iPad app, the FX panel can now be opened by clicking on the round DSP meter. The View Options therefore can indeed stay closed after selection of the basic settings.
- many small code improvements and fixes for possible bugs and pitfalls
Add all the new features of our FX section, 8 new reverbs, improved sound and more new options that were already listed here:
and you should feel like you just got an after Christmas present
And there is more: Fireface UCX, UFX and 802 now support Loopback and EQ+D for record in CC mode. To be able to use this we have a new TotalMix FX for iPad in the loop (version 1.31) which will be available soon in the App Store.
All our USB 2, 3 and Class Compliant interfaces are now compatible to the Corning USB 3 optical cable. While it also works with USB 2 and CC its biggest advantage is with the MADIface XT and USB 3, as the cable gives looong length plus 100% performance and compatibility, whereas buying a stock USB 3 cable is always like lottery - and short.
Here are the links:
https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/dr … ac_216.zip
https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/fu … ce_mac.zip