Topic: rme digi 9636/52 hammertime

Hello and greetings ,
       I have a digi 9636/52 pci card was wondering if i could chuck it in a g5 pci-x slot
        serial number on back - 22130162       rev 1.5     has the mac m36 rom in it .

If this wont fit work as standard plug n play could i use a pci-x  - pci converter card which will apply correct voltage changes
       ( cheap and readily available on fleabay ) and plug me hammerfall card into that ????

Thank you for you help in this matter as really dont wanna fry the g5 but got to get the don hammertime back in use and and im itchin like a shaved chicken wrapped in loft insulation for them low low superstable latencies .big upz from Bristol and Thanks.

Re: rme digi 9636/52 hammertime

I will find out...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I'm afraid I will need more than the serial number here. Please take a picture of the card from both sides in good quality and upload it to Dropbox or the like...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thank you for your response .The dropbox link for the pictures you require is

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrkdpeqpa1kl … Az3_a?dl=0     

Thank you very much sir .
Jason

The pictures are of rather low resolution, but the card will likely need a modification. Please contact the local retailer for service options.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thank you for your reply .I actually have 2 of these cards i think the 2nd may have slightly diff components ,i will get better pictures of 
both for you .
Thank you