Topic: Breakoutbox for analog inputs of the Octamic XTC

Hello there!
I consider adding an octamic XTC to the recording room. I like the idea to control it digitally from the Total FX remote (I use a madi FX card), while the device itself can stay in the recording room.
However, in order to acces the back of the device, I need to remove it from the rack, which would be really impractical. So, I was wondering if there is a BOB option to bring those analog inputs to the front. The manual only lists the AES EBU Bobs. I assume, the analog options of the BoB series would work without a problem, however, I actually like having combo jacks that allow me to directly connect synths or guitars to the interface. This would require me to use Jack to XLR cables. Also I am wondering how the High impedance mode on ch 5-8 is triggered ... is that by plugging in a quarter inch jack cable or rather by setting? In other words: could I be using a BOB option and still use the high impedance inputs?
Is there a BOB that works particularly well to bring all analog inputs to the front without loosing any feature? Possibly a combo jack BOB?

Thanks!