Topic: MADIface XT Listenback

Hi,

I just noticed that the definable Listenback input in TotalMixFX seems to be not seperatly controllable.
Is it true, that it is always connected to the Talkback button, or do I miss somehow the possibility to seperatly operate the listenback mode?

best regards,
Ephraim

Re: MADIface XT Listenback

I would like to know that too. At the moment the listenback is not useable for me. I need to control that separately.
Georg

georgob wrote:

I would like to know that too. At the moment the listenback is not useable for me. I need to control that separately.
Georg

Same for me!
Please.
Fabian

Fabian Frank - Arcantus Musikproduktion GbR
www.arcantus-musikproduktion.de
www.arcantus.de

Please use any input, route it to your studio mains outputs, then use that input channel's mute button to activate and deactivate 'listenback'.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Please use any input, route it to your studio mains outputs, then use that input channel's mute button to activate and deactivate 'listenback'.

Yes, this would work.
But it in still no easy way to have Listenback (Spion beim Dirigenten) controllable via the advanced remote of the MadifaceXT.
You have to build a Mute Group - this would work.

A simple soulution which is controllable independently via the remote is still needed afaik.

Thanks.

Best.
Fabian

www.arcantus.de

Sorry, could someone explain what the Listenback feature is designed for?

Eastwood Records
www.eastwoodrecords.co.uk

Maybe it is time to address this finally?
It really would be helpful to be able to control listenback independently from talkback. Especially in classical recording situations.
Georg

georgob wrote:

Maybe it is time to address this finally?
It really would be helpful to be able to control listenback independently from talkback. Especially in classical recording situations.
Georg

Just as an info how I solve this:
Prepare 2 outputs. One is the mix from your software, the other is the same mix plus spy-mic. Setup one as Headphone 1 the other as Headphone 2.
Now you can setup to where you want to cue the outputs. If you have the remote it is quite easy now to have exactly what we want:
Press the button and you get your mix plus the conductor spy mic.

A little tricky, but it works.
A more simple solution directly in Totalmix would be greatly appreciated!

Best.
Fabian

www.arcantus.de