Topic: RME ARC USB - UFX - Total Mix

Hi All -

Got my ARC USB the other day. Have everything connected but unfortunately there is no response in Total Mix to any input on the ARC. I have 3 dim lights on the bottom of the ARC - Power, USB, and TM communication.

ARC shows up in Audio / Midi settings as does the UFX. Tried a USB 2.0 on my Mac Pro along with USB 3.0 port on a PCIe card - same result. Hoping this is a simple error / fix on my part.

UFX FW: 357
UFX Driver: 2.18

Total Mix: 1.31

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Re: RME ARC USB - UFX - Total Mix

Can you ensure to use latest Firmware and drivers for your UFX ... I think TM 1.41 is not up to date.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Current driver is 2.20. Make sure the ARC USB is not disabled (Options, ARC USB & Key Commands, Arc & Key Command Settings, Usage). Also make sure the ARC USB is NOT selected as remote somewhere in TM FX. That might interfere, it works directly without anything set.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I have the the same problem. I am using the old fireface ufx and the new ARC but cant manage to make them comunicate. Where can i find the latest firmware because the latest  TM Fx  drivers i can get are 1.40

Latest firmware is DSP 163 on the USB download page. Latest TM FX 1.42 is here in the TotalMix FX forum.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME