1 (edited by ramses 2017-06-15 18:33:00)

Topic: RME Wave processor v 1.2 Beta

Hi,

works like a charm ... track and fader number being exported properly.

Do you see a possibility, to extract mono channels as mono, and stereo channels as stereo channel ?

UFX+ is in communication with TMFX and could get told, what channels are mono or stereo
and I would think, that the device knows this also itself.

Then it would be wonderful and practical, to get on extraction mono tracks as mono, and stereo tracks as stereo wav file out.

Or does anythning speaks against it .. i.e. when later importing the tracks into cubase ?

Am not sure, maybe I should test how a mix of mono and stereo wav files can be imported in one sweep
or whether there is a limitation.

Also not sure whether its easy inside of cubase to make a stereo track out of 2 mono wav sources.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: RME Wave processor v 1.2 Beta

ramses wrote:

Do you see a possibility, to extract mono channels as mono, and stereo channels as stereo channel ?

+1 would be very useful

_

RME HDSP9652 | | RME Digiface USB

Re: RME Wave processor v 1.2 Beta

Dunno about Cubase, but in Pro Tools it's ultra trivial: https://youtu.be/R7_4TqkcJ0s?t=62

Just pull the two mono clips into the stereo track and vice versa. Perhaps Cubase does it the same obvious intuitive way?