1 (edited by fiddler2007 2017-06-20 14:39:16)

Topic: Booting UFX ii - tip needed

Every time i switch my UFX ii on with Windows 10 already running i get the "changes detected" message:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/19udc8o46 … ufx_ii.jpg

Any idea how one can get rid of it?

PS Had this page with my former UFX too, but only occasionally  ... F

2 (edited by ramses 2017-06-20 15:02:38)

Re: Booting UFX ii - tip needed

See my blog article about TM FX 1st setup and use

http://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/inde … rnal-equi/

Point 13.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ah, thnx

@ramses The link doesn't seem to work anymore.

I am interested in this as well.

I am using a UFX+ with a Macbook. I switch off all of my gear when I don't use it, but my laptop will be disconnected and simply sleep. However when I plug my UFX back in my laptop (after switching it back on) and I haven't touched TotalMix on my laptop in the meantime, I still get this message.

I never know whether to answer yes or no to the question about restoring settings, because I have no idea if my hardware settings changed by switching it off/on, or my laptop did something by unplugging the device, or something else... Everything should have stayed the same AFAIK.

Ah the link does work. I had to first prove that I'm not a robot by ticking a checkbox. That's a bit odd for just visiting a url, but ok.

So to recap point 13 says: If you don't want to see the question about restoring settings every time you can set an option in the TotalMix preferences that will always choose the software settings over the hardware.

This might be convenient, but it leaves me wondering why does TotalMix thinks my settings have changed.

I tried to reproduce the problem by turning off/on the device and putting my laptop to sleep, but I can't seem to reproduce it. Maybe I did touch the ARC remote or something after all...