Topic: Antelope Orion 32 ---> RME MADIFace USB

Hi,

I cannot find a search function for the forum, so I don't know if this topic has been explored before, so I apologize if it has. 

I have been using the Orion 32 via USB and could only use it in 24-channel mode to get low enough latency to allow tracking.  After discussions with several people, the best solution seemed to be to run the Orion 32 through a RME MADIFace USB.  That would supposedly get me low latency (64 buffers or maybe even lower) enough to track and still get 32 channels up to 96kHz sample rate.  I have installed the latest driver for the MADIFace and am able to open up TotalMix FX.  I used RME 15 years ago and knew TotalMix very well at the time, but I am lost with the new features and developments. 

Are there step-by-step instructions for getting up and running with the new TotalMix FX and my new set-up (Orion 32 ---> MADIFace USB)?

Oh, I run Cubase Pro, updated to 9.0.30. 

Thanks!

Re: Antelope Orion 32 ---> RME MADIFace USB

All features of TotalMix FX are described in detail in the MADIface USB manual. The basic operation is still the same, just a few new extended features for better handling.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME