Topic: Moving the input channels around in TM FX?

Hi all
Relative newbie here, but I know I'm way beyond base camp now as TM, UFX II and Octamic XTC all working sweetly together on our setup. We are recording our live band jams into Studio One 3 on a Win10 64 bit PC. Sound quality is superb compared to our old StudioLive 16:4:2 setup. Miles better!
Anyway here is my question, and yes I`ve searched and scanned this forum, the manual and google before posting, grateful for an answer:
The whole drum kit was mic-ed up into the 8 mic inputs of the Octamic XTC.  But then we needed to free up a further mic channel (the 4 on the UFX II are already in use for vocals). So we took the MD421 Tom 1 mic out of its Octamic XLR channel and put it into the UFX II balanced input AN5 (TRS input on the rear). This all works fine as its a dynamic mic, once we had optimized the gain for it in TM.

But now the order of the inputs on the top row of TM is skewed. On the right we now have seven drum mics, and all the way over on the left (next to vocal mics, keys and bass channels) sits Tom 1 all by its sorry little self. I'm finding it hard to manage the drums like this, so is it possible to change the layout of TM inputs?

Many thanks in advance
cheers
plankspanker

Re: Moving the input channels around in TM FX?

That's not possible, sorry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Moving the input channels around in TM FX?

OK - thanks for prompt reply!