Topic: Idiot Here: Can't find Loudness for XLR monitor out

I have the latest firmware and am enjoying my ADI-2 Pro with both monitors and headphones.

I'm using Main ouput 1/2 to drive my active monitors over XLR.

But I can't for the life of me fine out how to turn on loudness for the main monitor output.

Can someone help with the correct  menu sequence?

2 (edited by ramses 2017-12-11 07:36:42)

Re: Idiot Here: Can't find Loudness for XLR monitor out

1. Push knob "i/o"
2. push encoder 1 several times to ensure you are not in a submenu

when you reaced the top, then you see
- in the 1st line rightmost the (1) which represents "output channel to be changed by turning encoder 1"
- in the 2nd line rightmost the (2) which represents "function to be changed by turning encoder 2"

3. turn encoder 1 to sweep through the channels, stop when you see "Main Output 1/2" in the 1st line of display
4. turn encoder 2 to sweep through the functions for "Main Output 1/2", stop when you see "Loudness" in the 2nd line of display

5. push encoder 2/1 to go through the settings of "Loudness" for output channel 1/2.
6. turn encoder 2 to change the values of a configuration item in the Loudness menue

There is a diagram in the handbook how the menue is organized.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: Idiot Here: Can't find Loudness for XLR monitor out

ramses wrote:

1. Push knob "i/o"
2. push encoder 1 several times to ensure you are not in a submenu

when you reaced the top, then you see
- in the 1st line rightmost the (1) which represents "output channel to be changed by turning encoder 1"
- in the 2nd line rightmost the (2) which represents "function to be changed by turning encoder 2"

3. turn encoder 1 to sweep through the channels, stop when you see "Main Output 1/2" in the 1st line of display
4. turn encoder 2 to sweep through the functions for "Main Output 1/2", stop when you see "Loudness" in the 2nd line of display

5. push encoder 2/1 to go through the settings of "Loudness" for output channel 1/2.
6. turn encoder 2 to change the values of a configuration item in the Loudness menue

There is a diagram in the handbook how the menue is organized.

Thank you very much, that worked perfectly!

Now I understand the diagram in the manual better, too.