Topic: FF UFX+ Not Connecting After iLok License Manager Update

I just updated my License Manager to the latest version and since then my UFX+ isn't being recognized by Windows 10 (blue "Host" LED lights up temporarily before going away). Could there be some sort of driver conflict?

Re: FF UFX+ Not Connecting After iLok License Manager Update

Do you have a backup ? Can you restore it to check whether there is still no issue before the change ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

I don't unfortunately

4 (edited by ramses 2018-02-28 22:45:50)

Its never too late, Macrium Reflect: https://www.macrium.com/products/home

Under Windows a program or driver installation might produce a recovery point.
You can go back to this recovery point and by this undo the program/driver installation.

Otherwise you can deinstall the driver completely and check whether this makes a difference.

You can try to connect the UFX+ to different USB3 and USB2 ports on your system, to see whether this makes a difference.

Lots of options to try.

Before doing any change make a backup of your system so that you can come back to this point.
As the more changes you do, the worse it might become.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

I restarted while disabling driver signature authentication requirement and at least for now the UFX+ is back in action. Thanks.