Topic: Fireface UFX+ crackles, pops, clicks USB3.0 Windows 7 Dell Vostro

Hello Guys I have an UFX+ that worked so well for one year or so.
My computer is a Dell Vostro i7 2ªgnr 2,7khz (overclock 3,4) Core 2, 4 threads, 6G RAM, 7200rpm 500G HD, USB3.0 Renesas. I disable overclock in order to keep the supply at maximum level.

But you can also have the entire information here
http://www.dell.com/support/home/br/pt/ … figuration

I perfom a full format and reinstall windows 7 and installed just Nuendo and arturia V6 Collection for tests.
I installed UFX+ latest drive 0.9634 with UFX+ desconnected, restart windows with USB cable plugged and turn on the machine so Windows recognized UFX+ (is that right correctly?)

Problem:
I opened 1 channel at nuendo with no VST  44.1 and 128ms buffer size and plays normally. Then I decrease BS to 32ms and pops and clicks start to appear all over, of course at 96khz should be worse so I not even tried.

That never happens before format. I was used to ran 12 channels, at 96khz/128ms with no glitches, or at 48khz/64ms, with lots of plugins and I had to much more stuff like vsts, etc installed in computer before.

When I open instruments like Butcha from Arturia Collection it clicks as well. I tried to open 4 instruments from arturia, and open Device Magnagment that tells memories was like 1.5g/2.0g and CPU at 30%max when playing. But still pops everywhere.

What I already done:
I perfomed a couple of tweaks on software and Bios, disable unecessary ports, etc.
No other usb (except mouse) using.
Try to change cable, and switch USB3 port (only two).

Could my UFX+ USB 3.0 be damaged or working like USB2? I already setup it to work on USB3 btw.

One more question, can I or do I have to install 113 thunderbolt drive together with USB 3?

Any Light?

Sorry my poor english.