Topic: UCX Power Supply

Hi, does anyone know what Fuse rating is used for the UCX power supply. UK 240 volt

Re: UCX Power Supply

The UCX external power supply can not be opened or repaired. Internally there is no fuse.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi thanks for your reply, what I actually meant was the fuse in the mains plug. Sorry I wasn’t clear.

This is a standard (cable) fuse, not specifically for the UCX. 3 A.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you very much for your reply, the reason I asked the question was I bought my UCX in the UK about 10 months ago, and when I opened the box there was 2 power leads an American type and European type but not a UK type. So I used the European type plugged into a Shaver plug which houses a 1 amp fuse. This arrangement has been fine until the fuse blew Just recently, so I replaced the 1 amp fuse and everything is ok again. It was at this point I became curious as to what the fuse rating should have been, I think if the the box had actually contained the proper UK power lead it would have been obvious what the fuse rating was. Should the box had contained a UK power lead? I bought the UCX from Digital Village in the UK and it was sealed.

If you buy an RME unit from a dealer that sources its goods from our UK distributor then a UK power cable is definitely included...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME