Topic: RME Babyface & Ableton midi clock sync

Since i use an external modular synth i face some problems with the midi clock sync. Sometimes i can adjust the offset of the midi out of my babyface to match the sound in Ableton when i record it , sometimes i can not adjust the midi clock sync. I also updated to the newest driver of my Babyface as i have the newest official version of Ableton. 
I tried monitor off the latency as monitor on, on/off the latency compensation adjust the drive error compensation all did not change any of the recorded sounds there is always a gap of around 25ms no change at all.

I have a macbook pro 8.1 with mac os high sierra 10.13.2 , RME Babyface Firmware:v225 Driver v3.07, Ableton 10.0.1

Could somebody give me a hint what else i could do?

Re: RME Babyface & Ableton midi clock sync

Sounds more like an Ableton problem, because those adjustmens are done by Live, not the RME driver.

Re: RME Babyface & Ableton midi clock sync

yes it could sound like an ableton problem but when i check the same issue with an older Mac os 10.8.6   and ableton 9.7.. the problem dissapear.
The problem could be the Mac os high sierra, the RME driver or Ableton. Just if everybody makes fingerpointing to the other the problem is not solved.
I will have to wait for the answer of ableton support team.