Topic: rme 9652

Hi,

I did come here just to ask if the 9652 is still manufactured as it isn't on the discontinued list .

It still seems to be available in some shops, another surprise

This is a PCI card - and to my surprise I read a sticky that mentions cards with problems on some motherboards and may not work.  This reminds me of similar talk on forums for my Scope DSP cards and "chipsets" etc.....and sockets----

Anyway a little chatter won't hurt but this one may be a bit long in the tooth!

It must be an older version of total mix ??? - thanks

2 (edited by ramses 2018-06-06 06:51:46)

Re: rme 9652

How many threads do you want to open, can't we please stick in the one consulting thread for you ?
I can't recommend you a PCI card anymore, it limits you too much in the choice of mainboards.
Then I would like to know your real requirements and your budget and would like to know your opinion
about my 2 proposals to you, whether you like it and if not, why, before discussing other solutions.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hello Ramses,

I don't intend to open too many threads ! - I know some items are old technology etc... and some questions were generic about RME products

Hmm, I thought you intend to build a certain solution.
And when looking at all your queries together I do not see, that this goes into one direction.
But if I shall help you to find a good solution, then I need to see some structure / logic behind it.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13