Topic: Babyface Totalmix resets control room master output to nominal "0dB"

Hi,

I have an really annoying problem with TotalMix. Everytime i start Cubase, and sometimes by random, The TotalMix software (or drivers or something) change the Control Room "Main" to nominal level (0 dB). It does so with all three types of inputs. You can guess why its annoying. It is a danger for both my hearing, and my equipment.
Recently it happened when i started up my UAD processor, connected with USB to my computer.

I have tried to reinstall the software and drivers, upgrade to latest drivers, factory reset my computer. Nothing works, so i guess it is a feature that i dont understand, Like that i do it wrong somehow. Probably nothing wrong with the drivers.

But please teach me how to configure correctly if thats is the problem. I have had this problem for a long time now.

I use a MacBook Pro Mid 2015, 2,2Ghz 16GB Ram SSD.
High Sierra v. 10.13.6
TotalMix for Babyface Pro (70795044). I attach a picture on my configuration.
Cubase is 9.5

In macOS sound interface software, where the sound settings are, i have choosen the Babyface Pro drivers as main for sound out.
When i adjust the control room level of my main output to for example my headphones, the level in the macOS sound settings change too. Could this be the problem somehow?

Re: Babyface Totalmix resets control room master output to nominal "0dB"

https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=10662

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME