Topic: Totalmix won't load after initial start up

I have had a UFX for some  years now. I usually turn the interface on,  while it's connected to my MacBook Pro, and then turn the laptop on.   No problems there,  after boot up I click on Totalmix icon  and it opens the app.

I just upgraded to an UFX+,  and this does not work.   After I turn my MacBook Pro on, I have to either  turn the interface  off and on again, or unplug the USB cable and plug it back in. Then I can open Totalmix.

I do have everything updated, as a matter of fact just install the latest driver for El Capitan today USB DRIVER v2-2.18_3,

Anybody else having this problem?
Any suggestions?
Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Re: Totalmix won't load after initial start up

Hi,

Did you receive any response on that matter ?  I've been having pretty much a similar issue for quite some time, and lately it has been worse and worse.

Thanks,
Greg

Same problem here with UFX 2 but on Win10 64bit FCU, freshly installed. I can right click the task tray but cannot open a new window. Have to switch of the UFX. Had a babyface before (uninstalled everything before switching) where this problem never happened in 4 years

I also experienced this problem. I am confused

paralonhealth wrote:

Which OS, firmware, driver version ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

paralonhealth wrote:

Me too - which problem? Number one is unclear, number two solved.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

hello, can anyone help me?
I have a bug RME and Logic Pro X 10.4.2, I need the latest mac drivers High Sierra

the version I use is 3.35