Topic: Digicheck 5.92

Just discovered that there is a new Digicheck version out since around 14.09.18 (timestamp of the setup file).

What has been upgraded / fixed ? I found no information on Webserver and also not in the upgrade thread.

Digicheck Help File still says "DIGICheck Online Hilfe, Version 5.43 ";)

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: Digicheck 5.92

Added support for Digiface Dante and Digiface AVB.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Cool, thanks.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

I would wish for fixing the small bug in the Input device setup dialogue that has been there ever since.
Currently it is only possible to select the channel with the mouse wheel.
Typing in the value does not work - it appears to work, but as soon as you close the window and reopen it, the old channels are still there.
Very cumbersome with high channel counts (Madi).

Georg

These drop-down menus seem to be editable, but they are not.

Let's assume we extend that functionality accordingly: Typing in a channel number will fail for all devices where there are analog channels in front of ADAT or MADI (MADI 1+2 = channels 7+8, ect). Typing the whole string for a clear address (MADI 63+64) is more cumbersome than using the scroll wheel, IMHO.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

The problem I have is that these dropdown menus appear to be editable using the keyboard. It even shows the correct device when typing in 63 for instance.
Of course typing in the whole string is cumbersome and impractical.
But as it is right now it is inconsistent.
Georg

7 (edited by georgob 2018-10-09 09:48:01)

http://666kb.com/i/dxng40ma60w342p5x.gif

Maybe this explains my problem a little better. It would be so much faster to type in the number.
Georg

There is an issue with digicheck when an UFX and UFXII are connected, both at the same time.

I can then select in Digicheck UFX II (Madiface) and select input , output. However it is not recognized by digicheck. It just falls back to UFX.

Looks like UFX II is just ignored. Is that a known problem?
So monitorign UFX II is not possible by Digicheck.