Topic: Digicheck 0.73

Vector audioscope and totalyser doesnt show any signal at all, while all the other options are.
How come it doesnt for those two?

Best regards Greger

Re: Digicheck 0.73

OS? Interface?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Sorry, my bad..

Running BFP, on macbook pro 2017, and right now on Mojave.

4 (edited by gregerlindberg 2018-10-31 13:46:32)

Plus i cant figure out how to get loopback on the headphones, since i dont want to sit on full volyme on my monitors.
Before i had them on the headphones, but i seem to be unable to get it that way now.

Before i could controll my monitor-volyme from my macbook volyme, but now the volymecontroll on the comp is running the headphone-output..
I didnt change anything, it just appeared like that.

No clue why i cant get the loop on the headphone so i dont have to have my monitors at full volyme to get Digicheck to show me RMS and all other things?

It seems you are not aware that Loopback always works on the 'same' channels. As Phones outputs are channels 3/4, you have to select Instr. 3 and Instr. 4 in DIGICheck, Core Audio, Input,  to see the the signal of the Phones output.

You might already have found out that playback data can not be accessed directly under Mac OS, so Spectral Analyzer and Vector Scope will not work (they require Loopback). Only the tools that can work with the hardware level data can show playback signals.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME