Topic: Digicheck window won't resize properly

Hi, I hope you can help me with this issue:

I recently installed DigiCheck v0.73 onto my computer and for some reason it will display the window panes horizontally, but not vertically!

I've attached the screenshots below as well as my computer specs.

Please help! Thanks!

iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011)
3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
MAIN SSD
AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB

RME Digiface USB, RME UCX

http://i67.tinypic.com/1sdp2x.jpg

Re: Digicheck window won't resize properly

I do not see any channels, that the 1st thing I would be worried about.
I know that apple doesnt use ASIO, but there is a Apple RME driver, maybe it needs to be installed ?!

The download link for Apple contains this information in the description:
"... In this version a display of plaback data is not possible via Core Audio, only via hardware level..."

You didn't mention which MAC OS X version you use and whether / which Mac OS X RME driver you installed.

I assume that the Apple driver is missing, as this can't work over Core Audio.
Just an assumption, maybe just try.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

How did I  miss that?? sad

I'm running El Capitan v.10.11.6 and i tried the previous driver 2.2, then tried the most up-to-date. The pane displays the meters horizontally but not vertically.

I'm stumped!

Function settings - Horizontal. Tried that?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yes, I’ve tried that. The meters will appear horizontally when I select that option in the settings box, but when I deselect it the pane displays like the screen shot I posted earlier.

FWIW, I’ve installed TotalMix AND DigiCheck into my 2012 MacBook Pro running High Sierra and the meters display horizontally and vertically.

Hope that helps.