Topic: Win 7 ENG / 64 Bit & Sonnet 4 x FL1100 USB3 issue
I am experimenting heavy issues using ADI 2 Pro using latest FW & RME Driver. Also using the latest Frisco Logic driver given from the Frisco homepage. Funny is that issues using Win 10 do not exists.
While using for Win 7 & Win 10 the same main board Gigabyte Ex58 HW while booting from different Win OS HD's.
Issue on Win 7:
1. Play using ASIO = Output is pumping with repeated drop outs.
2. Changed from ASIO to WASAPI and totally blocked the PC! Means mouse movement dead and a manual HW power off/on was required
3. Also using Windows Play & test showed up no signal at all
4. Rebooted and ADI 2 pro connected: Tray icon did not came up!
5. Using a ordinary USB 2.0 port on this main board worked as expected.
Current do not know whether it's a Frisco FL1100 driver issue or the Frisco & RME combination.