Topic: Babyface pro set reference level when in class compliant mode

2 questions:

1. Is it possible to change the reference level (-10 dBv) of the balance line outputs (yes I know they are line outputs, so I'm guessing no, but my monitors do not have a volume control so it would be very nice to attenuate the signal coming out of the babyface).

2. Is it  possible to set the phones reference level when running in class compliant mode? I'm also able to set the level in TotalMix, then switch back into class compliant mode (if the setting is saved), but it would be ideal to be able to set the level directly when running in CC mode.

Thanks!

2 (edited by ramses 2019-01-20 10:13:58)

Re: Babyface pro set reference level when in class compliant mode

to 1. Level mismatch solutions: https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=25399

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

And one more: the Babyface Pro does not have any switchable ref levels for its Line outputs or the Phones outputs. Therefore this request makes no sense.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks both.

It looks like I hit ctrl-F in the manual and found the reference level configuration for the *inputs*, should have read more carefully.

The level option for inputs 3/4 and the PAD for inputs 1/2 can only be changed from TM FX. But the unit remembers this setting for stand-alone mode, and for Class Compliant  the setting can be changed via the iPad app TotalMix FX for iPad.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME